We need to add a discount code system/module to the subscription registration process of phpFox 2.0.
- An admin can create custom discount codes in the control panel through a discount code module. Discount codes must have the following attributes associated with it:
- Percentage discount (example: 20%), flat rate discount (example: $10 off), or completely free. The completely free discount should bypass the Credit Card checkout process altogether.
- The option for a code to have an expiration date or never expire (example: code will only be valid till 7/7/2010)
- The option for a code to only be used a set number of times and then become expired (example: one time use, can be used 15 times, or unlimited)
- Admin needs to have the ability to disable or delete discount codes through admin
- Admin needs to be able to access a private activity log of codes that have been redeemed and the member and subscription level associated with it.
- We need to add a Discount Code input field for user's going through the registration and subscription process.
- If a user submits a valid code, the current custom checkout screen must show the original price and then the new discounted price that will be charged to their credit card.
PHP / MySql
Timeframe for delivery: