We need a few small mods done to our phpFox system. Our budget is $40 and we need these completed by Tuesday June 22nd. Please let us know if you accept. Thank you!
1. We need to add two more option to the subscribe module.
Under recurring options in admin add:
- "Expire Subscription After Recurring Period:" True/False radio option.
If true, rather then auto-renewing after the recurring period, the user will be set to a designated user group (example expired member). If false the system will work as normal.
Under Subscription Details in admin add dropdown:
- "User Group upon Expiration": Once a users subscription period has expired they will be moved to this user group,
2. We would like to have a photo album dedicated to each event, so if a user visits a past event or future event they will be able view pictures specifically for that event, and if they are a registered user they will have an option to upload images to that gallery. You can use the current gallery model to complete, so really the system just needs to create a gallery for each event and display that gallery on the event view with an option to add more photos through the gallery manager.
3. The gallery module currently allows you to upload multiple images, but you have to add them to the cue one at a time. We would like to be select multiple images using shift or control, add them to the que, and upload them all at once into the designated gallery.
4. Add the same ticket checkout options and process to the marketplace items.
Please let us know if you have any questions.