That's a website about an irish button accordion (a two-row diatonic box with rows semitone apart and 8-10 bass buttons).
The website is in Russian, I'm filling it with content right now. I guess the link won't give you guys much help, but here it is anyway: http://button-box.ru, login button, password boxer.
There's Joomla there with some of the common templates there (but that's the one wich matches my taste, though), and I want a nice logo and design for it.
I want a logo, a design mockup, a 88x31 button and a favicon.
1. Logo should be:
1. about the button box
2. simple - so it can be e.g. printed on a t-shirt
3. provided in CorelDraw and/or AI format
The "working assumption" is to use a [:||||:] smiley, but please don't. The idea I have is a logo with a man playing a button box, smth like logo at http://holmi.ru, or logo of Veresk (see http://www.alexpolyakov.spb.ru/foto/big/vb1.jpg, http://www.point-o-view.ru/foto/veresk/276.jpg). If you have better ideas, you're welcome. Before starting your work, make sure you know how does the irish button box looks like, by itself and when played. Or ask me. :-)
2. The design, using that logo. Plase do NOT use in your design: treble cleff, sheet music, shamrocks, leprechauns, beer and green-orange-white palette. Celtic ornaments are OK, but please be careful with these too :-)
3. Favicon & 88x31 button.
II. Making a Joomla template that looks like a mockup you've made.
This part is optional: if you know Joomla, that's good. If you don't, but you're still a great designer - well, OK, let it be only the design. It is OK to use some existing joomla template as a base of your one, I do not care while it looks nice. It also would be good if you install that template to my hosting.
III. You will have much better chances of winning this project if you provide some sketches of the logo when placing a bid (and if I will like them).
IV. How does this particular type of button accordions look like.
Like that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Va0ojp-Dk
Or like that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w14SDHBUzsY
And like that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46oAKNXmhpc
1) two rows in the right, eight bass buttons on the left
2) keyboard is covered with a panel, you see only buttons, not parts of the mechanics
3) the accordion is often played not with two straps, but with a single long one, in a sitting position. The accordion rests on the left knee, and the big finger is set against the keyboard edge to stabilize it (see links above)
I understand a logo is never that detailed, but in case you put some details, please put the right ones.
V. Ask questions if something is unclear.