This is a repost of our project. We've shortlisted four applicants and sent them messages to inform them. We would like to solicit bids from them only. We've also clarified certain aspects of the project, based on the questions received from applicants - please find these clarifications at the end.
We need website programming (php, mysql), website design (including images) and logo design.
- online directory and auction
- registered sellers can advertise their products/services in various categories
- advanced search functions (by category, price, etc.)
- registered sellers can start auctions (at least two different kinds)
- registered users can bid on auctions
- registered users can rate sellers and write reviews about them
- sellers can be listed according to their review scores
- SEO Optimization (friendly url, automated tags)
- login with OpenID, Facebook or Twitter
- social network sharing options - Facebook like/share, tweet this, etc.
added for repost:
- admins can define search settings by category
- users can conduct complex searches
- Google Maps search (users can define a distance and registered providers' places are returned in search results)
- users can evaluate products/services anonymously, with their Facebook profile, as registered users and as providers as well
- comments and evaluations entered using a Facebook user name appear in Facebook profile
- rating lists for different time frames (monthly, yearly, etc.)
- vouchers issued automatically based on various criteria
- registered visitors can start an auction
- providers can advertise their products/services according to settings by admins
- providers can create their own microsites based on 3-4 templates
- forums within each category