This project is easy, but I want it to be "polished".
I need a VERY talented programmer who has released apps for the iPhone/iPad before.
Video with wire frame mock-ups to provide visual storyboard will be sent to successful applicant.
App Type: Entertainment App utilizing iPhone audio features and based on sound sensitivity.
iPad: I would like this app to work on both iPhone and iPad natively. The graphics are very simple and this should be fairly easy to do.
Future Projects: We will be adding additional apps as we move forward in this field as well as the addition of game development in the very near future. I will be very interested in having you work on more projects!
Please provide the following:
1. Any design/programming you've done before on the iPhone (and iPad).
2. Links to your previous applications in the iTunes App Store.
- Has released apps for iphone/ipad previously
- Graphics and design skills are a plus
- Provides input and ideas for improvements
- Has previous experience in coding games as well
- Can work and be available US hours
- Enjoys doing their work (important!)
- has a laid back attitude and has fun with their work.
- Is available on Skype during US working hours
- Finishes work in a timely manner
Estimated workload to begin is as-needed per project and will continually grow as development load increases. We only want to build A+ apps and have a blast doing it!
Also, I'm a new user on Freelancer, but one of my partners has a 5 star rating on sites like Odesk, Guru, etc!
Look forward to speaking with you!
Please reply with the job code "hbd1250" so I know you took the time to read this complete job posting and you're a real person ;)
Top Dog on the Pile