We need an interactive flash image to be created for the home page of our hotel booking website.
Dimensions for image: 955px X 198px
1. There will be five different collections featured in the flash image: Golf Resorts, Spa Resorts, Luxury, Boutique and Business.
2. Each of the collections will feature three hotels.
3. Both the hotel photos and the hotel details will need to be links.
4. There will be a thin black line separating each of the hotels.
5. Each slide will show one full collection, including the collection photo/label and the three featured hotels, along with the collection photo for the next collection in line.
6.On the end of the right hand side there will be a button that will act as the ‘play’ or ‘forward’ function.
7.When the ‘forward’ button is clicked the collection image on the right hand side will move to the left and all the previous collection will be move to the left and out of site. The new collection will now be visible along with its three featured hotels and the collection image for the next collection will be on the right hand side.
8.The transition needs to start of quite fast but then slow down just before it hits the left hand side to create a gravity/motion effect and not just look like a plain snappy slide.
9.Fonts will be Arial (Size 12) for the hotel details and bold for the hotel name, then Georgia (18) for the collection titles.
10. Each collection will have a different photo and a different colour associated with it. The colour will be used as a line down each side of the collection photo and for the text colour of the label. When the collections photos are sitting against an edge only the inside coloured line will show.
11. We will need to be given clear instructions on how to change the hotels, including the images, details and the links so that we can do it ourselves in the future. You can assume basic flash knowledge here.
File attached shows flat image sample of what we would like delivered
Hotel names and all image assets will be provided when project is awarded.
The output should be optimised to ensure small download size and also should have an alternative for non-flash users and follow best practice in flash design.
I would need to have this completed by 25th May 2009